My Love














Wat will I tell u when I meet u, m
y love,
the list of things seem endless.
But the moment when v meet, my love,
donno y I tend not to recollect them.
Everytime v meet, my love,
like its our sweet first date.
Strolling near the beach, my love,
makes the day more special.
The songs which u write for me, my love,
are the most cherished possessions that I own.
Listening to ur gentle voice, my love,
feels each moment more romantic.
When I am sad or feel low, my love,
I know that u are and will be always there for me.
Such is bonding between us,my love,
that will always remain the same forever.

Published in the book -" ON THE WORDS OF LOVE" by Brian Wrixon. 

Copyright ©2011 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)

Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.



Labels: ,