Let's Dance-Part 1...


Lets Dance O beloved to the rhythms of our love,
Taking a step forward and bending for a bow.
Holding my hand , as you take me along,
Gently as each step we take, reminds us of our precious vow.

Lets dance to the happiness we now feel,
As this day our hearts we seal.
The rings we now wear is a sign of our love,
As pure and complete as the white dove.

Lets dance to the sweet memories we share,
The romance that we today declare.
Moving to the centre stage, lightly and slowly,
Lost in the soft music played so soothing like a melody.
Dreamy as we are dancing to the tune,
Feeling your gentle arms around my waist,
and blissful as my heart begins to croon.......!!!


Move on to
  • Let's Dance- Part2

  • P.S: Let's Dance-Part 1... and Let's Dance-Part 2... published in the Book "Remember My Name" by Barry Mowles, Destiny to Write Publication.

    Copyright ©2012 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
    (All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)

    Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

    Labels: ,