By the Beach Side








The sun is slowly closing its eyes,

and the moon seems to have already arrived.

I still sit there immersed in my own thoughts,

Thinking about him by the beach side.


The cascading waves across the shore invite me,

To enjoy with them an amusing little ride.

They tell me to let go off all burden and be free to decide,

But I am waiting still for him by the beach side.


Irked, I throw a pebble into the blue, and the water forms new designs,

Trying to pacify me, the water seems to trick off my mind.

There I can see his reflection bit by bit appearing and dissolving over.

But yet, this longing for him makes my feelings go even more lower.


I write his name on the lovely white sand,

But the marine wipes it off with its hands…

The wind brings along a swift message for me,

Your love is here, he is just behind me.


(CONTINUED .......By the Beach Side-Part 2 ~ its my life)

Copyright ©2012 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)


Disclaimer: The image(s) in the post are taken from Google. I don't claim any of its rights.

Labels: , ,