Olga Bueva -Spoken Artwork

Art is a succulent to an artist. The form of art could be his/her paintings, poems, music, dance, singing and list goes on. 
Many spend years finding its nuances or learning them and few bring in their vibes that takes art to a different level.
That is probably where I would describe  Olga Bueva founder of Pe Pa Art and Nab Interiors.
Our first interaction was for choosing the book cover of my debut book Its My Life introduced by my publisher Karunesh Sir - Cyberwit  Publications.   Her paintings were so good, breathtaking and profound that eventually I excused myself to choose none of them that would loose the very individuality of her work that it truly deserves. 

 I have seen her art grow since then like a beautiful tree with branching out into decor and interiors that divulge and indulge an viewer with its majestic design, intricate structures. Not to forget her everyday lifestyle, life size paintings prod your thoughts to know about some timeless moments, era that need a revisit.

Times bring in new chapters,  but ain't any worth if you forget to appreciate it, and so does Art for what I believe in.  So, here's my humble post for a one in minion... Olga:) 

Labels: , , , , ,